Bowling to Boobs

Insight into what we talk about at lunch. It's crazy stuff, really.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Speaking of sex...

Okay, I should have known that that phrase would eventually envoke a laugh fest. And it did.

We were talking about something that had to do with sex, when I said, "Speaking of sex." Then I continued, "Remember that guy my friend Jim wanted to set me up with? His name is Leo."

So, you see, my remarks were really not about sex, but Millie and Sammy immediately thought I was thinking about sex with Leo. I said that my reference to sex was only that I'm a woman and Leo was a man and that's it. The explaination didn't help...it was funny and that's that.

I guess you had to be there, but it really was funny.

Other than that today was a day to mock the world.

What got us started is our favorite summertime lunch spot is finally serving lunch. So when we drove past it we noted that it was busy with many out of shape customers.

Is that a bad of us?

That was just the beginning in a string of insults hurled at the innocent.

We couldn't help but comment about, "funny looking hair" man. We see him walking on the street from time to time and his hair cut is awful. Kinda short on the top and long everywhere else. Hmmm, I guess you could call it a reverse mullet.

Then, we passed "funny looking hair" woman. She had two braids on either side of her head and, I think, a pony tail in the back. Come on...that's just not right.

Finally, "skinny, flamboyantly gay" man was sitting on a bench. You can help but comment on him. Now we're not homophobic, but he's strange, so we just couldn't help ourselves.

Okay, now that I've made us sound like completely horrible people, I' close.

We promise to be less mean next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home