Bowling to Boobs

Insight into what we talk about at lunch. It's crazy stuff, really.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Holy cow. Our minds work in mysterious ways.

Today, our lunch ended with us deciding to open our own store called "Big Nips Fluff N' Spritz." Believe me, I don't think you want to know where that name came from. It has something to do with women's body parts and people who pay way too much attention to the wrong things.

Either way, the thought of "Big Nips Fluff N'Spritz" brought us to tears laughing so hard. Does anyone have some mascara we can borrow?

I spoke today of maybe having lunch one day at the Shake and Bake, to which Sammy responded, "It's not Shake and Bake, it's the Twist and Shout."

The real name of this little restaurant is the Twist and Shake. Can you see where we would get confused?

It was another an interesting lunch outing today, much of the time was spent waiting for Sammy at the bank and at the dry cleaners. But, it gave me time to pull out my Brady Bunch cassette, pop it in the stereo and jam out to "Sunshine Day" by the original Brady Bunch. Rock on!

By the way, still no golf clubs. UPS still hasn't delivered them and I'm still not too happy with them. Golfsmith has come through for me though. They're overnighting another set of clubs - to heck with the other set!

Til tomorrow...tah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home