Bowling to Boobs

Insight into what we talk about at lunch. It's crazy stuff, really.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

It was a small lunch crowd today, just me and Sammy.

On the way out the door we were talking about how dirty our cars were. I noted that my car was "well pollenated." You see, I park my car under a tree and the pollen from said tree is covering my car. Not too pretty!

Sammy had a good idea about having loose meat crumble burgers at a local hamburger joint for lunch. Good call!

While waiting for our burgers, we got our drinks and decided that the huge chunks of ice in the drinks looked like icebergs. Really...the ice was huge. We decided that they were "Titanic" drinks since they came with icebergs.

Then the preplexing question was raised. Where do baby birds come from? Sammy's son asked her this question and darned if we knew the answer. Why don't we know things like this?

So, our question to all of you...where do baby birds come from? We know that they hatch from eggs, but do birds "do it"? Do the female birds sit on the egg or do the male birds sit on the egg? So many questions, so few answers? I guess we could Google it, but it's much more fun to ask the fans of our blog.

Another good topic...ketchup vs. mayonaise. While eating our delicious crumble burgers, I noted that I made much more of a mess than Sammy. Our conclusion was that because she had mayonaise on her sandwich, which is tackier, her's held together better. I on the other hand had ketchup, which is slipperier, permitting the crumble burger to live up to its messy name.

Wow...that's a pretty impression post for only have a couple of people at lunch today. Until tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home